FANDOM


       

The twelfth stage in the Marvel Tsum Tsum game is Xandar under attack by the Black Order. It has 25 main and 5 extra missions.

Main Missions Edit

Level Mission Gold-2stars Gold-3stars
12-1 Mega Charge 6 times 4,160,000+ pts 5,200,000+ pts
12-2 Reach 100 Combos 4,160,000+ pts 5,200,000+ pts
12-3 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Power) 40%+ HP 60%+ HP
12-4 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Speed) Skill usage: 5 or fewer Skill usage: 3 or fewer
12-5 Collect 950 Coins 4,224,000+ pts 5,280,000+ pts
12-6 Make a 21+ Chain 4,224,000+ pts 5,280,000+ pts
12-7 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Power) Make a 12+ Chain Make a 15+ Chain
12-8 Use Skill 17 times 4,288,000+ pts 5,360,000+ pts
12-9 Clear 7 Large Tsums 4,288,000+ pts 5,360,000+ pts
12-10 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Speed) 40%+ HP remaining 60%+ HP remaining
12-11 Clear 8 Large Tsums 4,352,000+ pts 5,440,000+ pts
12-12 Clear 19 Bombs 4,352,000+ pts 5,440,000+ pts
12-13 Mega Charge 7 times 4,352,000+ pts 5,440,000+ pts
12-14 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Blast) Skill usage: 5 or fewer Skill usage: 3 or fewer
12-15 Use Special 5 times 4,480,000+ pts 5,600,000+ pts
12-16 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Power) Time: under 60 seconds Time: under 40 seconds
12-17 Make 22+ Chain 4,352,000+ pts 5,440,000+ pts
12-18 Clear 20 Bombs 4,352,000+ pts 5,440,000+ pts
12-19 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Blast) 40%+ HP remaining 60%+ HP remaining
12-20 Use Skill 18 times 4,416,000+ pts 5,520,000+ pts
12-21 Collect 1,000 Coins 4,416,000+ pts 5,520,000+ pts
12-22 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Speed) Keep Chains under 8 Keep Chains under 6
12-23 Clear 21 Bombs 4,480,000+ pts 5,600,000+ pts
12-24 Reach 110 Combos 4,480,000+ pts 5,600,000+ pts

Final Mission Edit

Level Mission Silver-2stars Silver-3stars
12-25 Win the Battle: RonanRonan 40%+ HP remaining 50%+ HP remaining

Extra Missions Edit

Extra Missions require 60 Gold-star/Silver-star to unlock Lock.

Level Mission Silver-2stars Silver-3stars
12-EX1 Clear 30 Large Tsums 2,400,000+ pts 3,000,000+ pts
12-EX2 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Speed) Time: under 90 seconds Time: under 60 seconds
12-EX3 Clear 70 Bombs 2,600,000+ pts 3,500,000+ pts
12-EX4 Win the Battle: ChitauriChitauri (Power) 35%+ HP remaining 50%+ HP remaining
12-EX5 Win the Battle: RonanRonan 15%+ HP remaining 30%+ HP remaining

Previous Previous Stage Next Stage Next

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.