In Battle mode Winter Soldier is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Winter Soldier Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Hydra Agents Edit
At the start of the battle Hydra agents appear and Winter Soldier himself is nowhere to be seen. The agents appear by two or three at a time, and after some of them are defeated, new agents take their place. After killing a certain number of them (about 25 on expert difficulty), there's a "The real battle begins here" message and the boss himself appears.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Winter Soldier's normal damaging attack.
- Knife Attack — Winter Soldier throws his knife dealing roughly twice the damage of his normal attack.
- Monochrome — Drains all the color from the tsums turning them to black and white gamma. For some players this makes it more difficult to make chains. All black-and-white Tsums are recolored on entering Rush mode.
- Freeze — Freezes random Tsums on the field. These Tsums cannot be made into Chains and occupy space on the field until unfrozen by Chains, Skills or Bombs. A Frozen Tsum takes two hits before it is unfrozen. All frozen Tsums are unfrozen on entering Rush mode.
Coming back stronger Edit
Winter Soldier does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
To increase Bomb appearance, use a Tsum that spawns Bombs:
- Star-Lord (has advantage)
- Doctor Strange (has advantage)
- Punisher (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Ability
- Chemistro (has advantage) + Special
- Howard the Duck (has advantage)
- Rocket Raccoon (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Skill
- Moon Girl
- War Machine