In Battle mode Ultron is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Ultron Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
At the start of the battle Ultron Sentries appear and Ultron himself is nowhere to be seen. The senties appear by two or three at a time, and after some of them are defeated, new sentries take their place. After defeating a certain number of them, there's a "The real battle begins here" message and the boss himself appears.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Ultron's normal damaging attack.
- Plasma Blaster Attack — Ultron shoots a plasma blaster and deals damage.
- Burn — Burns random Tsums on the field. Player takes damage every second from every Tsum affected by Burn until they are removed. All burning Tsums are extinguished on entering Rush mode.
- Monochrome — Drains all the color from the tsums turning them to black and white gamma. For some players this makes it more difficult to make chains. All black-and-white Tsums are recolored on entering Rush mode.
Strategy EditUltron is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
- Punisher (has advantage)
- Thor (Jane Foster) (has advantage)
- Ghost Rider
- Star-Lord (Annihilation)
Burning Tsums should be removed as soon as possible, since each of them deals damage consistently (every second) until they are removed or the status effect is lifted.
Clear Rewards Edit
You can also get rewards for playing the game 99 times and for farming the boss to 99 Luck.