In Battle mode Scream is a Scream who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Scream Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Spark Attack — Scream's regular attack.
- Hair Attack — Scream hits with her hair, dealing damage to the player.
- Invisibility — Scream becomes invisible, allowing her to easily move all over the board between the tsums. While she is in that state, she is not taking any damage. Hitting her with a Bomb or AoE Skill would force her to instantly reappear.
- Skill delay — decreases the Skill and Special charge, thus delaying their deploy.
- Poison — Poisons random Tsums on the field. Player takes damage every time they remove Tsums affected by Poison. All poisoned Tsums are detoxed on entering Rush mode.
Coming back stronger Edit
The "Coming back stronger" message appears after Scream reaches about 2/3 of her HP and she doesn't heal after it on any difficulty level. Scream does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Strategy EditScream is , so she is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the Scream, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the Scream is not on your screen!
It is best not to use Skills or Bombs while there are poisoned Tsums in the field, and not to touch them altogether until the status effect is lifted.