In Battle mode Ronan is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Ronan Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Fireball Attack — Ronan's normal damaging attack.
- Antigravity — Sends all Tsums floating upward as if in a state of weightlessness, which makes it much harder to make Chains.
- Skill delay — decreases the Skill and Special charge, thus delaying their deploy.
- Rush delay — decreases the Rush bar of the players thus delaying the Rush considerably.
- Hammer Attack — Ronan strikes with his hammer dealing roughly twice the damage of his normal attack.
Ronan does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Strategy EditRonan is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!