In Battle mode Purple Man is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Purple Man Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Purple Man's normal damaging attack.
- Skill disable — temporarily disables the player's Skill and Special buttons.
- Wind — Makes small whirlwinds on some tsums causing them to move uncontrollably throughout the field. Although this does not deal any damage, the player might find it harder to make chains. All winded Tsums are settled down on entering Rush mode.
- Monochrome — Drains all the color from the tsums turning them to black and white gamma. For some players this makes it more difficult to make chains. All black-and-white Tsums are recolored on entering Rush mode.
- Manipulate Hero — Purple Man controls a Superhero ( Jessica Jones or Luke Cage) and they attack the player.
Purple Man does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Strategy EditPurple Man is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
To increase Bomb appearance, use a Tsum that spawns Bombs:
- Star-Lord (has advantage)
- Doctor Strange (has advantage)
- Punisher (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Ability
- Chemistro (has advantage) + Special
- Howard the Duck (has advantage)
- Rocket Raccoon (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Skill
- Moon Girl
- War Machine