In Battle mode Nebula is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Nebula Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Spark Attack — Nebula's regular damaging attack.
- Shock Baton Attack — Nebula attacks with her shock baton.
- Lower Defense — Nebula significantly lowers the player's team's DEF, thus dealing more damage when she attacks.
- Freeze — Freezes random Tsums on the field. These Tsums cannot be made into Chains and occupy space on the field until unfrozen by Chains, Skills or Bombs. A Frozen Tsum takes two hits before it is unfrozen. All frozen Tsums are unfrozen on entering Rush mode.
Strategy EditNebula is , so she is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
To increase Bomb appearance, use a Tsum that spawns Bombs:
- Star-Lord (has advantage)
- Doctor Strange (has advantage)
- Punisher (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Ability
- Chemistro (has advantage) + Special
- Howard the Duck (has advantage)
- Rocket Raccoon (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Skill
- Moon Girl
- War Machine