In Battle mode Maximus is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Maximus Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Maximus's normal damaging attack.
- Wind — Makes small whirlwinds on some tsums causing them to move uncontrollably throughout the field. Although this does not deal any damage, the player might find it harder to make chains. All winded Tsums are settled down on entering Rush mode.
- Tsum Attack — Maximus turns two rows of Tsums around him into Maximus Tsums and then uses those to attack the player.
- Drill Attack — attack with Maximus's drill dealing roughly twice the damage of normal attack.
Maximus does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
To increase Bomb appearance, use a Tsum that spawns Bombs:
- Star-Lord (has advantage)
- Doctor Strange (has advantage)
- Punisher (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Ability
- Chemistro (has advantage) + Special
- Howard the Duck (has advantage)
- Rocket Raccoon (has advantage)
- Black Widow + Skill
- Moon Girl
- War Machine