In Battle mode Magus is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Magus Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Spark Attack — Magus's regular damaging attack.
- Cosmic Power Attack — Magus shoots cosmic energy from his hands.
- Black Hole — The Villain creates one or two black holes which consume the Tsums which had been in their place, and damage the player with the energy made from these Tsums. If a Bomb is created nearby, it will be consumed by the black hole. The black holes cannot be removed, but they gradually shrink and disappear.
Magus does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Strategy EditMagus is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
Tips & Tricks Edit
Magus is considered a challenging opponent because he creates black holes.
- A good leader Tsum for fighting Magus simply deals a lot of damage and has skills that charge up fast. Winter Soldier is a popular choice.
- Since black holes consume Bombs, it is recommended to refrain from using a leader Tsum whose skill/special summons Bombs. ( Scream's Symbiote Bombs are not true bombs, so they are not consumed by the black holes.)
- For the same reasons, do not store Bombs but use them as soon as possible.