In Battle mode Madame Masque is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Madame Masque Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Madame Masque's normal damaging attack.
- Bomb consuming — Madame Masque sucks all the Bombs on the field into himself thus preventing the player from using them. For some time new bombs that spawn or are passed over by co-op partner are also sucked in.
- Golden Pistol Attack — Madame Masque shoots her golden pistols for extra damage.
- Tsum removal — Madame Masque removes random Tsums from the field. This attack doesn't do any damage and doesn't hinder the player in any way, so it's not really harmful, but might be a minor annoyance if you were making a long Chain.
- Burn — Burns random Tsums on the field. Player takes damage every second from every Tsum affected by Burn until they are removed. All burning Tsums are extinguished on entering Rush mode.
Coming back stronger Edit
Madame Masque does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
- Clone — Madame Masque summons a clone of herself, who is in every way identical to her, except for the lower HP. While the clone is active, it gets all the damage from Chains and in Rush mode. The clone can attack with lightning independently from Madame Masque herself.
Countdown timer (30 sec) Edit
Some period of time after the first A.I.M. Agents are defeated and the actual boss shows himself, a message appears saying "Warning! Hurry and defeat them!". After this the players only have 30 seconds to finish Madame Masque off and failure to do so will result in the player team being knocked down, regardless of how much HP they had remaining. Usually Madame Masque is shown as channeling his ultimate attack and doesn't use any other attacks or abilities in this countdown mode.
Using an Orb after knockdown gives the players another 30 seconds.
Strategy EditMadame Masque is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
- Ghost Rider (has advantage)
- Bengal (has advantage)
- Thor (Jane Foster)
- Star-Lord (Annihilation)
Burning Tsums should be removed as soon as possible, since each of them deals damage consistently (every second) until they are removed or the status effect is lifted.