In Battle mode Kingpin is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Kingpin Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Kingpin's normal damaging attack.
- Tsum Attack — Kingpin turns two rows of Tsum around him into Kingpin Tsums and then uses those to attack the player.
- Growth — Kingpin increases in size and gets a huge bonus to DEF. Any kind of attack on him in this state will most probably only deal 1 damage.
Coming back stronger Edit
- Hell's Cane Attack — Kingpin deals a huge amount of damage with his cane.
Strategy EditKingpin is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
Tips & Tricks Edit
Kingpin has a tricky ability: Growth. After he increases in size, he only takes 1 damage from any kind of attack (Skill/Bomb/Chain).
- It is a good idea to save up Skills/Bombs for until Kingpin returns to his regular size.
- However, you might want to get into Rush mode faster, so you can use Skills/Bombs to destroy Tsums and only save the Special for later.