In Battle mode Green Goblin is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Green Goblin Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Green Goblin's normal damaging attack.
- Pumpkin Attack — Green Goblin throws a Pumpkin Bomb at the player.
- Bomb consuming — Green Goblin sucks all the Bombs on the field into himself thus preventing the player from using them. For some time new bombs that spawn or are passed over by co-op partner are also sucked in.
- Lower Defense — Green Goblin lowers the player's team's DEF, thus dealing more damage when he attacks.
- Tsum Attack — Green Goblin turns two rows of Tsum around him into Green Goblin Tsums and then uses those to attack the player.
- Poison — Poisons random Tsums on the field. Player takes damage every time they remove Tsums affected by Poison. All poisoned Tsums are detoxed on entering Rush mode.
Green Goblin does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Strategy EditGreen Goblin is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
It is best not to use Skills or Bombs while there are poisoned Tsums in the field, and not to touch them altogether until the status effect is lifted.