In Battle mode Doctor Octopus is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Doctor Octopus Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Doctor Octopus's normal damaging attack.
- Tentacle Attack — Doctor Octopus attacks with his mechanical tentacle, dealing extra damage
- Bomb consuming — Doctor Octopus sucks all the Bombs on the field into himself thus preventing the player from using them. For some time new bombs that spawn or are passed over by co-op partner are also sucked in.
- Rush delay — Doctor Octopus decreases the Rush bar of the players thus delaying the Rush considerably
Countdown timer (30 sec) Edit
Some period of time after the beginning of the battle, a message appears saying "Warning! Hurry and defeat them!". After this the players only have 30 seconds to finish Doctor Octopus off and failure to do so will result in the player team being knocked down, regardless of how much HP they had remaining. Usually Doctor Octopus is shown as channeling his ultimate attack and doesn't use any other attacks or abilities in this countdown mode.
Using an Orb after knockdown gives the players another 30 seconds.
Strategy EditDoctor Octopus is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
Tips & Tricks Edit
Villain is considered one of more difficult Battle bosses because of his countdown ability.
- It is a good idea to assemble a full team for fighting Doctor Octopus.
- Because speed is the primary concern in this Battle, the Leader should be a Tsum whose Skills recharge quickly.
- A Support Tsum with the Transform Ability can help recharge Skills.
Clear Rewards Edit
You can also get rewards for playing the game 99 times and for farming the boss to 99 Luck.