In Battle mode Destroyer is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Destroyer Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Destroyer's normal damaging attack.
- Beam Attack — Destroyer deals massive damage with his powerful Beam.
- Burn — Burns random Tsums on the field. Player takes damage every second from every Tsum affected by Burn until they are removed. All burning Tsums are extinguished on entering Rush mode.
- Tsum Attack — Destroyer turns two rows of Tsum around him into Destroyer Tsums and then uses those to attack the player.
Countdown timer (30 sec) Edit
Some period of time after the beginning of the battle, a message appears saying "Warning! Hurry and defeat them!". After this the players only have 30 seconds to finish Destroyer off and failure to do so will result in the player team being knocked down, regardless of how much HP they had remaining. Usually Destroyer is shown as channeling his ultimate attack and doesn't use any other attacks or abilities in this countdown mode.
Using an Orb after knockdown gives the players another 30 seconds.
Strategy EditDestroyer is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
- Punisher (has advantage)
- Thor (Jane Foster) (has advantage)
- Ghost Rider
- Star-Lord (Annihilation)
Burning Tsums should be removed as soon as possible, since each of them deals damage consistently (every second) until they are removed or the status effect is lifted.
Clear Rewards Edit
You can also get rewards for playing the game 99 times and for farming the boss to 99 Luck.