In Battle mode Chemistro is a villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Chemistro Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Spark Attack — Chemistro's regular damaging attack.
- Quick Gun Attack — Chemistro shoots with his Alchemy Gun dealing increased damage
Coming back stronger Edit
Chemistro has a special attack that only occurs after "Coming back stronger" message:
- Alchemy Gun — Chemistro summons a shield around himself and starts charging his Alchemy Gun. In this stage he doesn't take any damage and all damage dealt to him is soaked by the shield until it's broken. If the players fail to break the shield until the gun is fully charged, Chemistro shoots dealing massive damage. If they succeed breaking it before Chemistro shoots, he gets stunned. Entering Rush mode during the gun charge pauses the charging process but doesn't cancel it, so Chemistro can continue charging up if he exits the Rush with unbroken shield.
Strategy EditChemistro is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
Chemistro is countered by Luke Cage:
- Beat Down breaks Chemistro's gun in one hit
- Power Man breaks Chemistro's gun in one hit
- Red She-Hulk (has advantage)
- Lockjaw (has advantage)
- Ancient One — deals extra damage to the shield!
- Doctor Strange
Clear Rewards Edit
You can also get rewards for playing the game 99 times and for farming the boss to 99 Luck.