In Battle mode Baron Mordo is a Villain who has to be defeated for rewards. Every victory gives a chance to get the Baron Mordo Tsum, among other prizes — the harder the difficulty, the bigger the chance.
Attacks & Abilities Edit
- Normal Attack — Baron Mordo's normal damaging attack.
- Shield — Creates a shield around the Villain. The Shield takes damage instead of the Villain until it is broken. While the Shield is active, the Rush meter will be disabled.
Coming back stronger Edit
Baron Mordo does not appear to have any special attacks that only occur after the "Coming back stronger" message.
Strategy EditBaron Mordo is , so he is countered by a team of .
Don't forget that the more Tsums on your team have an advantage type over the villain, the bigger your advantage!
Don't forget that you can send Bombs to your partner during co-op by flicking them up quickly when the villain is not on your screen!
- Red She-Hulk (has advantage)
- Lockjaw (has advantage)
- Ancient One — deals extra damage to the shield!
- Doctor Strange
Tips & Tricks Edit
Baron Mordo is considered one of more annoying Battle bosses because of his Shield ability. Although the battle is not very difficult by itself and if your Tsums are sufficiently high level for the difficulty you play at you are not in real danger of losing, it tends to drag on for a lot of time.
- A Shield-piercing Support Tsum is very strongly recommended. Even if you don't have a Shield-breaker, another type will do.
- A typical anti-Mordo team consists of two Tsums (Leader and Support) and a support with Shield-breaking ability. As of May 2017, the best Tsum against Shields is Ancient One, who has double the bonus to Shield damage compared to other Shield-breakers. The Shield-breakers in the game by now are Red She-Hulk and Lockjaw.