Abilities (aka "passive skills") are passive properties of a Tsum which are activated automatically, as opposed to Skills (activated by the player).
|In a game, abilities are used for all the Tsums on the team. They activate on their own according to the rules for each Tsum on the team. They can even activate all at once! (Skills, on the other hand, are only active for the Leader Tsum. They become available after a certain number of Leader Tsums is collected ("trigger number") and then the player can activate them.)|
A Tsum's Ability is always unlocked at level 1 from the start.
You can explore the Abilities and sort all Tsums by ability in the Stats article.
Puzzle mode Abilities Edit
- Coin boost
- Score boost
Battle mode Abilities Edit
- ATK up
- DEF up
- Resist Burn
- Resist Poison
Universal Abilities Edit
- Transform: creates more Leader Tsums when a Skill is activated. The Tsums that have it are:
- Black Widow
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
- Extender: extends the reach for making a Chain.
Some Abilities are working in the background all the time, but most require activation and only last for a few seconds after that.
Background Abilities Edit
Activation Required Abilities Edit
There are several triggers to activate abilities:
- Skill use: the Ability has a chance to be triggered when a Skill is used;
- Combos: the Ability has a chance to be triggered when the player reaches a multiple of a particular amount of Combos (e.g. for 30 Combos that would be 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 and so on);
- Chain: the Ability has a chance to be triggered when the player makes a Chain of a particular length or longer (e.g. if the requirement is an 10+ Chain, the Ability can be triggered on a Chain of 10 more).
There are different kinds of effects Skills can cause. Most of them just burst some Tsums on the field, but there are other types of Tsums as well.
Stat Boost Edit
These kinds of Abilities boost a stat, such as Score, ATK, or DEF.
Bomb Spawners Edit
Large Tsum Spawners Edit
Resisting Abilities Edit